Best herbal treatment to prevent stroke and to recover quickly after a seizure too. This remedy is very effective and it has already solved many cases like yours
Availability: Item being restocked, delivery time: 1 week
25€ inc. tax
Add this item to your shopping cart to earn 10 points fidélité.
Stroke is a sudden loss of brain function caused by a cessation of blood circulation in the brain.
There are two possible causes: hemorrhage or thrombosis of a cerebral artery. In 80% of cases, the stroke is caused by a drop in blood supply due to an obstacle inside a cerebral artery. We then speak of ischemic accidents. There are two types.
here are the first signs of a stroke:
* deformation of the mouth
* sudden weakness or numbness on one side of the face: unable to smile, the lip droops on one side;
* loss of strength or numbness in the arm or leg
* difficulty speaking or understanding
Possible symptoms of a stroke are problems with walking, diction and understanding, as well as paralysis or numbness in the face, arm or leg.
Early treatment with drugs such as t-PA (thrombolytic) can minimize brain damage. Other treatments aim to limit complications and prevent the occurrence of other strokes.
Stroke is the leading cause of acquired disability in adults, the second leading cause of dementia after Alzheimer's disease and the third leading cause of death in France.
* Avoid excess alcohol
* Find a way to integrate physical activities into your daily life
* Maintain a healthy weight
* Make good food choices: diet influences several risk factors for stroke.
* Learn to cope better with stress
* For women, do not combine oral contraceptives and smoking.
* Control and prevent diabetes.
Here are the signs of a mini stroke
Signs of transient ischemic attack (TIA) are important to recognize because prompt management is necessary to prevent the situation from getting worse. By definition, AIT, also called mini-stroke, does not leave any sequelae.
Micro-strokes manifest as strokes: paralysis or anesthesia of a limb, vision, balance or loss of speech. But these troubles don't last long, just a few seconds or minutes
Our natural remedy that we offer to help you fight the hepatitis B virus, like hepatitis C, is basically made from natural herbal teas. This treatment fights the viruses responsible for hepatitis and helps maintain overall liver health.
25€ inc. tax